For many older adults, aging presents a series of challenges that can reduce their ability to live life fully. An aging life or geriatric care manager provides a vast array of critical functions for seniors facing any number of aging-related issues. These include:
- Assessing medical, physical, psychological, nutritional, social and spiritual needs
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive care plan
- Coordinating options by healthcare, legal and financial professionals
- Advocating for seniors at medical appointments
- Connecting clients with appropriate service providers
- Finding safe and appropriate living options
Our Care Managers ensure our clients lead fulfilling and purposeful lives, even when facing the challenges of aging. Senior Options has been providing care to seniors and their families since 2005. We invite you to learn more about us and how we can help you.