Your Local Expert on Aging Well
For many older adults, aging presents a series of challenges that can reduce their ability to live life fully. An aging life or geriatric care manager provides a vast array of critical functions for seniors facing any number of aging-related issues. These include:
- Assessing medical, physical, psychological, nutritional, social and spiritual needs
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive care plan
- Coordinating options by healthcare, legal and financial professionals
- Advocating for seniors at medical appointments
- Connecting clients with appropriate service providers
- Finding safe and appropriate living options
Our care managers ensure our clients lead fulfilling and purposeful lives, even when facing the challenges of aging. Senior Options has been providing care to seniors and their families since 2011. We invite you to learn more about us and how we can help you.
Our care managers come to you!
Our service area includes both Palm Beach and Broward Counties. We travel to the cities of Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Lighthouse Point, Hillsboro Beach, Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, Margate, Tamarac, North Lauderdale and Parkland in Broward County and Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Juno Beach, North Palm Beach, Lake Park, Palm Beach Shores, Royal Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Wellington, Lake Worth Beach, South Palm Beach, Lantana, Manalapan, Boynton Beach, Ocean Ridge, Briny Breezes, Delray Beach, Highland Beach, and Boca Raton in Palm Beach County.