For many older adults, aging presents a series of challenges that can reduce their ability to live life fully. An aging life or geriatric care manager provides a vast array of critical functions for seniors facing any number of aging-related issues. These include:
- Assessing medical, physical, psychological, nutritional, social and spiritual needs
- Developing and managing a comprehensive care plan
- Coordinating recommendations by healthcare, legal and financial professionals
- Advocating for seniors at professional appointments
- Providing referrals to the resources seniors need to age well
- Assisting in finding a safe, comfortable place to live if living at home is no longer an option
A care manager works to ensure that seniors continue to lead fulfilling and purposeful lives, even when facing the challenges of aging. Senior Options has been providing care to seniors and their families since 2005. We invite you to learn more about us and how we can help you.