Senior Options, Inc., based in Boca Raton, has been serving the South Florida community for eight years. We are growing and seeking passionate Geriatric Care Managers to join our team as we provide services to elder clients and their families in the South Florida area.
Responsibilities include continuous communication with families and professionals, completion of comprehensive assessments and all encompassing care coordination.
- Masters degree or higher in the field of Social Work or Nursing
- Minimum two years of experience in the field
- Must be able to work independently and also as part of a vital team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal & organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Must be able to respond to weekend and evening emergencies.
- Position requires a driver with car available to use for local travel.
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
Compensation: Higher than industry average
Job Location: Palm Beach County, Florida
Please send resumes and cover letters to Resumes@senioroptionsfl.com.