When Visiting Family, Look for These Red Flags:
November 7, 2022
If you’re visiting your family during the holidays or all year round, here are a few questions to ask while you’re there:
- Is the food fresh in the refrigerator or is it expired?
- Is my loved one holding on to walls and furniture as they walk?
- Do they present well? Are they wearing clean clothing?
- Do I notice them drinking enough water throughout the day?
- Is my loved one drinking more alcohol than usual?
- Is my loved one speaking about their friends or any social activities they are enjoying?